Benefits of abhyangam
Abhyangam can increase the production of white blood corpuscles and antibodies, which provide more resistance against viruses and diseases. This helps the defense mechanism in the body and increases immunity towards environmental changes. In this way Abhyangam massage is a protector, preserver and a rejuvenator, increasing self-confidence and will power. To massage is to exercise the nervous system hout the body.
In this process, lukewarm herbal oil is poured as a stream in a special rhythmic style on to the forehead. Oils used for each client differs according to the presenting complaints.
Delays aging, Removes fatigue, Pacifies Vata dosha, Improves eyesight, Induces longevity, Induces sleep, Provides resistance against disease and disharmony, Improves complexion and luster of the skin, Provides resistance against injuries and gives power to recover quickly, Subsides ailments caused by Vata dosha and Kapha dosha, Increases physical strength
Abhyangam is a popular body massage in ayurveda. The word abhyanga itself means to massage.
• Initial Consultation with Ayurveda Doctor and daily follow up consultation
• All Ayurvedic Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Supper) & herbal drinks
• Advice on Diet & Lifestyle Management
• Ayurveda Therapies – Customized for each client.
• Yoga (once a day – Yogasanas, Breathing, Meditation and Relaxation)