Nasyam is the instillation of herbal medicines through the nostrils. Its impacts are very diverse. It removes mucous clogs, cleans and clears the head channels, and also stimulates the brain cells and central nervous system. It is one among the five Panchakarma treatments. It is commonly used to treat diseases like paralysis, Parkinson’s disease, complex headache, acute sinusitis, diseases of the head, neck and nose, Bell’s palsy,Arthritis, and cervical spondylosis.
Nasyam is also a powerful rejuvenative therapy. Extended treatments give wonderful results for good health management. It stimulates the brain cells and promotes intelligence and memory power; prevents ageing, refreshes oral cavities, and improves hair growth. The sensory organs become stronger, immunity builds up and the person becomes cheerful and brisk. Betterment of sound quality and skin texture are also the benefits of doing nasyam.
See it First
Benefits of Nasya:
Apart from the above mentioned benefits Nasya as a Daily Routine can relieve you from
- Hoarseness of voice and stuttering or slurred speech
- Stiffness in the head, neck, throat, teeth and jaw area (TMJ)
- Headaches and migraines
- Earaches and any pain in nose and throat
- Known to improve conditions such as Rhinitis (runny nose)
- Relieve mental and emotional stress, anxiety, fear and negativity
- Positively impact higher cerebral and sensory organs (eyes, nose, ears, skin and tongue)
- Neuro muscular conditions
- Prevents facial paralysis, goiter, tonsillitis, convulsion and motor disorder.
- Prevents loose teeth, gingivitis and diseases of the oral cavity.
Nasya also nourishes the body by
- Strengthening the hair as well as prevent white/grey hair
- Firming veins, joints, tendons, and ligaments of the neck
- Reduces the chances of eye disorders due to old age
Powerful therapy for treating most illnesses related to the head and neck region. It helps relieve sinusitis, asthma, fatigue and cervical spondylosis.